Getting to No 1 on Google in Simple Steps
Practical, Simple, Fast, Well-illustrated.
This is one of the first few books I bought when I started learning digital marketing. It is a very easy to read book, well illustrated with diagrams and pictures.
It is a practical book that points you to the relevant tools and will have you achieve immediate results using:
- simple langage
- task-based examples
- large, full-color illustrations
- user-friendly, visual approach in explanation
Contents at a glance:
- Search engines and your business– understand ranking factors and design your site for optimal SEO
- URLs and Keywords – Learn how keywords work and how to use metadata for better ranking
- Keywords and Content – Learn how to use long-tail keywords and create a website SEO map
- Content and SEO – use Google Webmaster tools and Goolge Analytics effectively
- SEO Strategies and your business – create and automate your SEO strategy and leverage on social media
- Analysing SEO performance — Get introduced to online SEO tools
- Commenting systems and SEO – Learn how user-generated content helps your website.
- Social media and SEO – Use social media marketing such as Twitter in your marketing campaign
- SEO and paid advertising – Promote your website with keywrod specific Googld Ads
- The real-time Web and SEO – Use a real-time web to boost your website’s ranking.